SEE OUR LATEST SPECIALS
DUBAI - 3 Days, 2 Nights
Package includes: Visa, Hotel, all meals, and a tour of Dubai
Minimum 2 people, sharing in twin beds or double bed
Price: US$595.00 Per Person for 2 nights & inclusions as outlined in the itinerary
- Stay in one of the top 3 star ranked hotels listed below.
- Welcoming & assisting at the airport by our professional representative.
- Luxury-private vehicle for return airport transfers.
- Visit & see the best attractions and sightseeing of Dubai.
- Desert Safari with entertainment and live barbeque dinner.
- A romantic Dhow Cruise with entertainment and open buffet
Hotel: CITY AVENUE HOTEL 3*
Day 1 – ARRIVAL / DHOW CRUISE BUFFET DINNER – CREEK
2 hour duration (20:30 – 22:30)
Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch At the Hotel & Dinner at the Dhow Cruise,
- Pick-up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel, Breakfast at the hotel and rest.
- After Freshen up glide down the tranquil Dubai Creek on our traditional Arabian dhow, with a buffet dinner spread out onboard, is an experience distinguished by incredible milieu, unmatched hospitality, and courteous services.
Absolutely one of the main attractions of your Dubai vacation, a dinner cruise is the most perfect way to enjoy the exquisite vistas of Deira and Bur Dubai in a cozy and welcoming ambience. The two-hour Dubai Dhow cruise that usually begins after sunset covers almost the entire of Dubai Creek.
Home to countless attractions, the river bank that lines the creek itself is one of the Dubai’s iconic sights. Once you board our magnificently restored wooden dhow on Dubai Creek, you’ll be offered a welcome drink, and as soon as the cruising begins, you can dine on an inspired range of freshly prepared gourmet specialties including original Emirati dishes topped off with a luscious array of desserts.
As you gaze at the splendid views of the Creek wherein the modern era’s classiness joins hands with the aura and charm of olden times, our traditional Arabian dhow cruise Dubai provides you with an as-never-before sightseeing experience while allowing you to a enjoy a spectrum of onboard activities including live music performances and traditional Tanura dance shows.
- Pick up from your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- 2 hour cruising near to Bur Dubai and Deira creek area.
- Welcome drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee.
- International buffet dinner with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- Access to fully air-conditioned lower deck and open air upper deck.
- Entertainment shows / Tanura show.
- Separate toilet facilities for men and women.
- Smoking facility at upper deck only.
- Please note transfers will not be provided in the case of special deals and promotions.
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai .
Day 2 – DESERT SAFARI WITH BUFFET DINNER
6 hour duration (15:30 – 21:30)
Meal Plan: Breakfast and Lunch at hotel & Dinner at the Desert
Are you ready to experience an exhilarating escapade of a lifetime? We offer you Dubai’s best-priced Desert Safari Dubai package that offers six hours of untainted fun and heart-stopping activities in one of the biggest as well as magnificent deserts in the Arabian Peninsula. Desert Safari in Dubai is a mix of adventure, cultural entertainment, and sumptuous dinner under the stars.
The real highlight of the tour is an exciting, adrenaline-pumping 4×4 drive deep into the desert to explore the vast stretch of the golden dunes by plummeting low in the deep ditches and escalating high on the summit of the dunes. This is followed by a visit to a traditional Arabic Bedouin campsite, which enables you to capture the real essence and beauty of the desert, as you relish traditional Arabic coffee & rivet in the mesmerizing belly dance movements and Tanura horse shows.
Not to be missed is the enchanting desert sunset views that afford an exceptional photographic experience. You will also get the opportunity to ride a camel, walk over desert sand, put on Arabic attire, adorn your hands with mind blowing henna designs, and take pictures of falcon sitting on your shoulder. To tantalize your taste buds, this exclusive Dubai desert safari also includes a scrumptious dinner featuring international buffet with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- Pick up from your hotel or residence in Dubai Dune bashing in 4×4 by an expert driver
- Sunset photographic opportunity
- Camel Riding
- Fire Show
- Sand board and quad bike available at additional charges**
- Arabic dress photograph opportunity
- Unlimited refreshments
- BBQ dinner with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Belly dance show in accompaniment to Arabic music
- Tanura show by male artist
- Separate toilet facilities for men and women
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai
Day 3 – HALF-DAY DUBAI CITY TOUR
4 hour duration (9:30 – 13:30)
Meal Plan: Breakfast at the hotel
The four-hour city tour is one of the best ways to explore both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East’s gem. The tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary. For a peep into the glitzy side of Dubai, our itinerary further comprises a tour to such phenomenal attractions of the city as Burj Al Arab Hotel – the world’s only seven-star hotel that is especially noted for its distinctive silhouette resembling a billowing sail, the Palm Island – the crescent shaped man-made island, Atlantis Hotel and Burj Khalifa – the towering building that is one of its kind in the whole world. Equally noteworthy is Dubai’s scenic attractions, and a visit to well-maintained Jumeirah Beach will provide you with a unique opportunity to immerse in the city’s natural beauty.
The journey ends with a drive through Sheik Zayed Road that has imposing skyscrapers lined on its either side and a shopping at one of the city’s prominent shopping malls.
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Dubai Museum – located within an 18th century – it has exhibits that depicts the history and culture of the region.
- Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture.
- Burj Al Arab – the sail-shaped hotel that holds the distinction of being the world’s only seven-star hotel.
- The Palm Island – the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices.
- Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island.
- Mall of Emirates – with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants and café – it provides finest in shopping, dining and entertainment activities.
- Dubai Mall – in addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world.
- Burj Khalifa – this magnificent steel structure, towering up to a height of 825 meters, is the world’s tallest building.
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai.
Day 03 – DEPARTURE
In time transfer to airport to board flight to onward destination
(End of Tour)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- For SIC Tours Pick up timings can be modified by 30 to 60 minutes depends on your location and traffic conditions.
- Some tours are subject to availability.
- Visitors should always bring their passport and the copy of their visa with them during the said tours.
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain closed for visits. In such All Seasons Travel & its partners will not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be advanced.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then no arrangements for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Check In and Checkout time as per hotels rule.
- Early check in and late checkout at additional cost as per subject to availability.
- Prices are based on 2 people sharing.
- Prices are based on basic rooms.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- Child Rate’ applies to children between the ages of 5-11years.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendments//cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the Tour Price & will be payable by the client.
- There will be no Refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
KAFUE NATIONAL PARK
Zambia’s largest national park, covering an area of 22,500 sq km
US$370.00 per person
2 NIGHTS / 3 DAYS
- full board – (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- accommodation in chalets
- boat cruise
- teas/juice & snacks
Valid until 30th April, 2020
Enquire now: firstname.lastname@example.org